|Make sure you "LIKE" DIY Projects World on Facebook with over 8,000 followers and growing...|
Boston Market Meatloaf
What You’ll Need
* 1 cup tomato sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons kraft barbecue sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 1/2 lbs lean ground sirloin
* 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 dash garlic powder
How to Make It
* 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
* 2 Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
* 3 Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, and then remove it from the heat.
* 4 In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat.
* 5 Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well